Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Late Start

I started the detox on Tuesday and it's going great so far. I have a lot of energy and am not hungry. I certainly feel healthier, as I am drinking more water and eating more veggies and fruits than I ever do! It also helps sticking to a strict diet, as it keeps me away from snacking on chocolates that are always hanging around the office and home. I have a question for the juice fast - do we just drink 100% juice all day long? Is there a maximum to the amount of juice I should be drinking? Am I still drinking 2L of water as well? Does it have to be fershly squeezed juice or juice from the store that says 100% juice? Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. You can drink as much juice as you like. Drink anytime you are hungry. It is supposed to be freshly squeezed vegerable and fruit juices. THe one from the store is pasteurize and is only full of sugar.

    If you do not have a juicer, just eat raw fruits and veggies all day. No nuts, coconut, or avocados.

    ReplyDelete