Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Detox Days 2 and 3

So far all of the recipes have been amazing. I am totally shocked because I even liked the beet salad (but I think its because I let it marinate overnight and the rest of the flavors masked the beet taste!) I am worried that I may be eating a little too much though- I have been sticking to the recipes on the plan but have been snacking on fruits and veggies throughout the day. I am very worried about the juice fast tomorrow. I was hungry by noon today and don't know how I'm going to get through tomorrow at that time. Dominique, if we absolutely must eat something during the day, do you have any recommendations? I think it is going to be very hard for me to wait until the evening.

1 comment:

  1. Meredith,
    If you have some good home made juices you will not be hungry. You will miss chewing by the end of the day. It that gets too tough, snack on some pineapple, chayote fruit, or d'Anjour pears. In any case you need to eat fruit that is juicy.
    Do not worry too much about being hungry. It really isn't that bad.

    ReplyDelete