Thursday, January 21, 2010

interesting day

I knew that yesterday was not a good day for a fast. I had a lunch meeting and a dinner meeting. I ordered a salad at lunch. it was just not all that good, but edible. I ate about half and was full. But what I noticed most was the sandwich that my lunch partner had. It did not even look appetizing to me. Being dinner was with the boss I figured that I had to put in a good showing. It was pizza. which also wasn't all that appetizing to look at. I managed one piece. at least it was veggie. the good thing though was that my stomach didn't hurt after eating it. that is a huge improvement. I came home from the meeting and rewarded myself with a salad of parsley, shredded carrot, tomatoes and the sesame ginger dressing.

1 comment:

  1. You did extremely well. But with the problem you have, you should avoid dairy. Your appetite is shrinking because you are being better nourished
    Great job.
    d.

    ReplyDelete