Monday, January 18, 2010

Detox fast results

Hi Everyone, I started the detox diet before the kick off b/c I knew I wouldn't be able to do it completely since I flew to Canada yesterday and skied today and thank goodness, my knees held up. But . . . just from the beet salad and the following day following Dominique's guidelines (Friday) I lost 3-4 lbs. Don't ask me how, but on Friday I had some cleansing, to put it nicely before the kick off. My appetite went way down ---and the coaching and sharing and testimonial from Claire really kept me on the straight and narrow Saturday. My spare tire is flattening out!! This support from each other as well as Dominique, our detox coach, is so essential. I did a weight loss program with Sport & Health that I shared with some of you and there were no guidelines or coaching, you were on your own. I lost some weight and then went back to my old snacking habits and gained it back. It's so important to have the support from a nutritionist who can see your food journal, health concerns and steer you in the right direction. Keep sharing ladies, I love to hear what eveyone says. The juice day is rough but drinking a lot of water helps and staying busy. I'll do the whole week once I'm back in town.

No comments:

Post a Comment